Why is LED becoming popular?
LED (or light-emitting diode) was invented in the 1960s, but it’s making a major comeback in the lighting industry today.
The answer is relatively simple: LED lighting combines several features that allow businesses to better meet their needs over the long term. Even though the lamps are initially more expensive, their efficiency and long life is nothing short of astonishing.
LED is different.
Aside from being more expensive, the light-emitting diode lamp (LED) offers a range of compelling benefits, including:
- extremely long life (up to 50,000 hours or more).
- energy efficiency (with more light per watt than incandescent).
- true, full light with the qualities of sunlight.
- a cool operating temperature.
- no need for a ballast.
- a wide variety of lamps to fit nearly any application.
- the ability to dim dramatically, down to 3% of full intensity.
More about LED
We at Broadway Lights would love to continue the conversation about LED, if you’re interested in learning whether it’s right for your needs.
// our products
We Build Bright For:
Ready for your free assessment?
Let’s set up a time to talk. We’ll evaluate your unique ROI and help you plan a solution that will not only save you money, but improve the experience of everyone who walks through your door.